Saturday, December 18th, 2021

 13:34 - I woke up around 10-ish, not surprising since yesterday was my busy day.  I recorded a Severed Steel video but it didn't come out right, I think I'm gonna just stream a playthrough to be honest.  I played Street Fighter for a bit, I think I'm back on the Balrog but I'm not sure.  Might play around with some other characters before I level up too much.  Or I could just use the 2nd steam account as my Balrog account.  I also hoovered, washed the bottles, and other household stuff but who cares about that lol.

Plan for the rest of the day:

- Go on the exercise bike for an hour or more

- Shower

- Severed Steel stream

- Stay within calorie budget

- Make plan for tomorrow

- Grade homework

Not necessarily in that order.

13:39 - Just realised that if I can do this blog today, tomorrow and Monday it'll be my best month of the year.  Nice!

17:32 - Went on the bike, took a shower, currently grading homework.  Guess I'll eat after that and then stream for a bit.