Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Rough plan for the day:

    Morning: Grading, family meeting, make Kahoot for Tues

    Early Afternoon: SFV

    Late afternoon: Plan out week / get organized

    Evening: Stream Tomb Raider

I kind of feel like this is a bit of a flimsy plan, but I guess it's better than no plan at all.

14:18 - Got most of the stuff done already, there was some grading that I didn't take a picture of the answers for so I'll do that tomorrow, but got everything else done.  I've sorted out my new weekly schedule with spaces for games and Street Fighter so I should be able to check out new stuff and also keep progressing in SFV which is cool.  I feel a bit tired but I guess I feel like streaming.  The new Matrix movie trailer just came out so I want to see that in December.

 Gotta rewatch the trilogy first though.  And the Animatrix.

Monday, 06:49 - Did everything except Street Fighter, decided to play CK3 instead and got sucked in.