To Do:
- Small Class
- Render & Upload Valheim video
- Prepare crafts for Middle Class
- Middle Class
- Stretch
- Prepare crafts for Small Class
- Plan out next week
07:49 - Woke up really early for no reason. Started planning out the semester for work. I should really focus on the next couple of weeks though. Heading to the everything store now, if I go there at 8 I might be able to get some crafts ready to do in today's Small Class.
08:42 - Somehow managed to get everything ready in time.
Hopefully they don't mess it up as I don't have spare googly eyes lol
11:55 - Class went ok. I feel pretty tired now, I think I'll do Middle Class' craft tomorrow. Too tired to think about it lol. Playing Valheim on one computer while it renders on another...
16:19 - Finished work. Feeling kinda down but I guess I'm just tired. Gonna relax this evening and get an early night. Or at least try to lol.